Seismic Engineering (seismic hazard analysis);
Civil Modelling, Design, and Construction;
Reinforcement and Rehabilitation of Structures and Foundations;
Civil and Industrial Buildings;
Tunnels, Bridges and Viaduct Design, and Construction;
Pipelines Design, and Construction;
Dam and Power Plant Design, and Construction (dynamic analysis of rockfill); and
Design of Flexible Foundations.
Systems and Control;
Embedded Systems Design;
Satellite Engineering; and
Space Systems Engineering.
Geological and Mining Engineering
Our mining engineers carry out comprehensive mining studies across all commodities and environments globally, from concept through pre-feasibility to feasibility which maximise the value of your project.
Integrated Mining Solutions
Our specialists team is backed by decades of experience and knowledge to add value to your mining project in the following key ways:
- Delivering results that satisfy the technical diligence requirements, enabling investment decisions;
- Implementing an approach that aligns with strategic outcomes, reducing the chance of cost overruns and re-works;
- Providing sound advice, based on extensive experience;
- Integrating experience and knowledge gained from years of project development;
- Adopting an integrated approach, working together with technical specialists, to ensure solutions are practical and effective; and
- Assisting with accurately delineating ore and waste, correctly planning and scheduling material movements to optimize mine production and profit.
Mining Project Evaluation (Mining Studies)
Pre-feasibility and feasibility;
Due Diligence and Project Reviews;
Mining Economics and Finance;
Mining Risk Assessment;
Mining Viability Studies;
Mine Planning and Design;
Mine Closure; and
Technical Reporting to International Mining Codes.
Geotechnics for Mining Infrastructure;
Mining Geotechnical Investigation;
Underground Rock Mechanics;
Pit Slope Stability;
Geotechnical Numerical Modelling; and
Geotechnical Operational Support.
Independent expert reporting.
Ore Reserve Estimations
Reserve Assessment and Reporting (JORC, SAMREC and NI 43 101);
Scheduling and Design; and
Reserve Assessment Reviews.
Mine Waste Engineering Studies.
Review and Development Advice and Solutions.
Environmental Engineering and Management
We are currently working on a number of projects providing that require a multi disciplinary solution.
Link to Our Projects:
For All Your Engineering Needs
SiamOz Industries Limited Partnership
Thailand “Head Office”
Seldon Mart Technical Director and Co-founder
115, Village No. 15, Tha Khon Yang Sub-district, Kantharawichai District, Maha Sarakham Province, Thailand 44150
9 – 40 Victoria Street, Midland, Western Australia, Australia 6056
Ph: +61427212794 or Whatsapp +61427212794
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype: seldon.ims
North, South and Central America
Jim Steel MBA P.Geo. Country Manager
Phone +1 905 781 7270
Email: email@example.com or Skype: jim.steel26
Mr. Abdul Hannan: Country Manager