Geochemical & Geometallurgical Studies;
Hydrology, Hydrogeology & Water Management;
Tenement Map Services & Downloads
See Link Below
Tenements – https://siamozindustries.org/geological-services/2/
Why Choose Us
SiamOz is a global leader in the provision of resource estimation services.
We have experience in most commodities and can assist clients of any size, from exploration companies reporting their maiden resource estimate to that of majors.
Every project we work on encompasses a practical, hands on approach, fully integrated with other key disciplines, so you receive fit for purpose models to support mine planning.
Our Range of Services Include
- Sampling and data reviews.
- Geological modelling (explicit and implicit).
- Statistical and geostatistical studies.
- Grade estimation (linear and non-linear) and validation.
- Conditional simulation.
- Resource/Reserve classification.
- Preparation of technical reports are of the highest standard and compliant with all international reporting codes.
Diverse Range of Specialists
We have a network of geoscientists and engineers worldwide, ready to advise on all aspects of geological evaluation and mining.
We collaborate to determine how the deposit has formed, and what is controlling the mineralization to establish the best approach.
Our team critically reviews existing drill hole and sample data to ensure a clear understanding of the quality of the input data.
Our expertise in mining techniques and mining economics was cultivated by extensive international experience in a wide range of commodities and mining methods.
Estimates of resources are based on a thorough geological understanding, practical mine-site experience, and current industry best practice.
Sampling and Data Reviews
- Gap analysis
- QA/QC audits
- Explicit and Implicit
Statistical and Geostatistical Studies
- Exploration Data Analysis (EDA)
- Kriging Neighbourhood Analysis
- Drill hole spacing analysis
Grade Estimation and Simulation
- Linear estimation
- Non-linear estimation
- Conditional simulation
Mineral Resource Reporting
- All international reporting codes
- Competent Person and Qualified Person sign-off
Satellite Mineral Exploration;
Mineral Exploration Targeting;
Remote Sensing and Geophysics;
Field Structural Analysis;Mineral Exploration Project Planning;
Exploration Sampling, Analysis, and QA/QC;
Mineral Exploration Field Services; and
Exploration Project Audit and Valuation; and
Our mineral resource models are developed using an integrated approach, drawing on our specialists and international experts.
Mine Geology Services
- Sampling and Data Reviews;
- Geological Modelling;
- Statistical and Geostatistical Studies;
- Grade Estimation and Simulation;
- Ore recovery and dilution control;
- Mineral Resource Reporting;
- Mining Geology (Open Pit and Underground);
- Operational assistance;
- Gap analysis;
- Due Diligence and Audit; and
Our Specialists Team can also Assists With
- Drill hole spacing assessments;
- Audits and due diligence;
- Compiling historical datasets into 3D environments;
- Competent Person (CP) and Qualified Person (QP) sign-off for public reports; and
- Training in Mining Geology Processes and Resource Estimation.
3D Geological Modelling (Explicit and Implicit);
Mineral Resource Estimation (JORC, SAMREC and NI 43 101); and
Mine Site Operational Assistance.
Quality Geological Modelling
Our mineral resource/reserve models are developed using an integrated approach, drawing on our specialists and international experts.
SiamOz’s Resource Specialists operate a range of software enabling us to prepare resource estimates for almost every style of mineralization, under all international reporting codes, in your prefer format, however our main package is: 20/20 Vision (the world’s leading geological and mining engineering package).
Our geological specialists take the time to understand the deposit geology at your site, and know that deposits can be complicated, and that density, grade and recovery characteristics are critical. We build 3D geological models to support resource estimation, integrating geology, grade control and geometallurgy to support meaningful mine planning, critical to optimize financial outcomes of your project.
We can prepare resource/reserve estimates for almost every style of mineralization, under all international reporting codes, using the software you prefer.
Hydrology and Hydrogeology
We deliver mine water management services to established and new mine sites around the world. .SiamOz Industry offers a tailored (site specific solutions) as every site has its own specific set of challenges. Our team of hydrogeologists, hydrologists and geotechnical engineers develop efficient and practical solutions tailored to the key issues facing your mine site. We handle all elements of your mine water management, from collecting initial pre-mining baseline data to ensuring regulatory compliance for both surface water and groundwater aspects.
Mine dewatering and wall depressurization are one of the cornerstones of safe mining and it requires specialists to address the key issues surround such work. At SiamOz our specialists have addressed such key issues for the many of the world’s wettest open pit and underground mines.
Water Management Services
Groundwater Assessment and Management;
Surface Water Assessment and Management;
Water Quality and Treatment;
Dewatering and Depressurisation;
Mine Inflow Risk Assessments;
Dewatering System Design;
Pit Wall/ Floor Drainage Design;
Tailings Dam/Pond Design and Management (TSF);
Water Compliance Reporting; and
Mine Closure Planning Support.
Water Source Options Assessments;
Cost/ Reliability Ranking Studies; and
Mine Water Balance Studies;
Water Management Plans;
Managed Aquifer Recharge;
Excess Water Disposal;
Pollution and Sediment Control and
Ground/Surface Water Modelling
2D And 3D Numerical Models;
Integrated Catchment Models;
Flow and Solute Transport;
Dewatering Models; and
Pit Wall Depressurisation Models.
Flood Risk Assessments;
Flood Control Design; and
- Sourcing and supervising suitable contractors, who perform drilling, test pumping, water treatment and specialized monitoring services.
- Carry out checks to ensure you have an effective, efficient and fully operations mine water management system.
- PEAs, scoping studies, EIAs, feasibility studies, permitting, preliminary project options, mine development, mine closure and other requirements.
- Site wide water management are assessments including dewatering, surface water management, site discharges and water supply dams.
- We also review the TSF pond and seepage to ensure optimal integrated water management across your mine site.
- We offer gap assessment, providing efficient and cost effective solutions to your mine water management.
- Project is management, ensure the appropriate level of detail and certainty.
We are currently working on a number of projects providing that require a multi disciplinary solution.